We collect two types of information from visitors to the Sites: (1) Personally Identifiable Information; and (2) Non- Personally Identifiable Information.
(1) Personally Identifiable Information"Personally Identifiable Information" is information that identifies, relates to, or could reasonably be linked to—directly or indirectly—you personally or your household, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, or company name. GEMME collects and stores the Personally Identifiable Information that you have provided to us. “Non Personally Identifiable Information” is any information that does not identify you personally, such as aggregated information or technical information. Here are the ways in which we may collect information on the Sites:
We may collect your first and last name and product or service details if you contact us with a question related to our products or services; We may collect your first and last name, mailing address and billing information if you purchase a product or service on the Sites; We may collect registration details about a product that you purchase from GEMME and this information may be tied to your name and mailing address; We may collect your first and last name, mailing information, email address and billing information if you download information from a Site; We may collect your name, email address or phone number if you contact us with a question; We may collect your first and last name,We may collect your name and mobile phone number if you consent to receive SMS/MMS messages from or on behalf of us at your mobile number; We may collect your IP address, a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data, such as the webpages you view; and/or We may collect registration information or other details about your product or service. Unless this information is tied to your name or address, it is not considered personally identifiable.
2、Cookies and Other Similar Technologies
A "cookie" is a small text file that may be used to collect information about your activity on the Sites. For example, when someone visits a page within the Sites, a cookie is placed on the user's machine (if the user accepts cookies) or is read if the user has visited the Sites previously. Cookies may also be used to track users across the Web. We use the information we collect from cookies for marketing and product planning purposes. Collected data may also be shared, in aggregate form, with third-parties (e.g., dealers, marketers, and distributors). Different cookies are used to perform different functions, which we explain below:
Essential – Some cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the Sites and use their features, such as accessing secure areas of the Sites. Without these cookies, we cannot enable appropriate content based on the type of device you are using.
Browsing and Functionality – These cookies remember choices you make on the Sites. For example, when you return to the Sites, these cookies help remember your preferences, such as language preferences.
Analytics – These cookies collect information about how you use the Sites, for instance which pages you go to most often, and if you get any error messages.
You may also set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but if you do, you may not be able to take advantage of the personalized features enjoyed by other users to our Sites. Additionally, some of the cookies we use may be flash cookies or Adobe cookies. While they are harmless, they may contain Non-Personally Identifiable Information and depending on your browser these cookies may not normally be deleted when your cookies are deleted. Please check your browser to determine where these types of cookies are stored and how they may be deleted.
3、Use of Information Collected Via the Sites
We use information that is collected on these Sites primarily for the following purposes:
To contact you in response to sign up forms such as Contact Us or other inquiry.
4、Sharing and Disclosure of Information
We may share or disclose your Personally Identifiable Information in the following instances:
• To fulfill a service to you. For example, if you purchase or download an item from a site, we may share your Personally Identifiable Information in order to provide the item to you. In addition, if you email us a question, we may use your email address to process your request and respond to your question. In addition, if you purchase a product via the Sites, we may need to share your data with third parties in order to have that product delivered to youas you requested. • To our parent company, subsidiaries and affiliates in order to better serve you. GEMME may have to share your data with these parties in order to provide you with services that have been requested by you, or so that we can ensure our services and products are meeting your needs. • To strategic partners, agents, third party marketers or other unaffiliated parties who are offering products or services that we believe may be of interest to you. These parties may use your Personally Identifiable Information to contact you with an offer or advertisement related to a product or service.• To unaffiliated third-party service providers, agents or independent contractors who help us maintain our Sites and provide other administrative services to us (including, but not limited to, order processing and fulfillment, providing customer service, maintaining and analyzing data, sending customer communications on GEMME's behalf, ). • To complete your purchase. If you choose to make a purchase on the Sites, we may collect from you your credit card number, billing address and other information related to such purchase, and we may use such collected information in order to fulfill your purchase. We may also provide such information, or other Personally Identifiable Information provided by you, to unaffiliated third parties as necessary to complete your purchase (for example, to process your credit card).• To comply with the law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the requirements of law or comply with legal process served on us, protect and defend our rights or property, including the rights and property of GEMME or act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of our end users.
• To third parties as part of any corporate reorganization process including, but not limited to, mergers, acquisitions, and sales of all or substantially all of our assets.
• To track and analyze non-identifying and aggregate usage and volume statistical information from our visitors and customers and provide such information to third parties.
To protect against potential fraud, we may verify with third parties the information collected from these Sites. In the course of such verification, we may receive Personally Identifiable Information about you from such services. In particular, if you use a credit card or debit card to purchase services with us, we may use card authorization and fraud screening services to verify that your card information and address matches the information that you supplied to us, and that the card has not been reported as lost or stolen.
5、 SMS Users
For customers who agreed to SMS messaging from GEMME, you will receive a minimum of four SMS messages. Although all GEMME alerts and promotions are complimentary, Message & Data rates may apply. Depending on your text plan, you may be charged by your carrier. By enrolling in this service, you certify that you are over 18 years of age and (a) you are the account holder or (b) you have the account holder's permission to do so. Content is not available on all carriers: The service is available AT&T, Sprint, Boost, Verizon Wireless, U.S. Cellular®, T-Mobile® & MetroPCS. SMS Messaging is not compatible with all cell phone models. As mobile access and text message delivery is subject to your mobile carrier network availability, such access and delivery is not guaranteed. GEMME is not responsible for any delays upon sending or receiving text messages. You may opt out of text delivery at any time by texting STOP.
6、International Transfer of Information
We are a China-based company. If you choose to provide us with Personally Identifiable Information, GEMME may transfer that information to its affiliates and subsidiaries or to other third parties, across borders, and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are visiting from U.S. or the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from China law, please note that you are transferring your Personally Identifiable Information to the China which does not have the same data protection laws as those countries and by providing your Personally Identifiable Information you consent to:
the transfer of your Personally Identifiable Information to the China as indicated above, in accordance with applicable law.
You have the following additional rights:
• You have the right to request information about the categories and specific pieces of Personally Identifiable Information we have collected about you, as well as the categories of sources from which such information is collected, the purpose for collecting such information, and the categories of third parties with whom we share such information.
• You have the right to request information about our sale or disclosure for business purposes of your personal information to third parties.
• You have the right to opt out of the sale of your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties.
• You have the right to request the deletion of your Personally Identifiable Information.
• You have the right to not be discriminated against for exercising any of these rights.
If you would like to exercise one or more of the rights above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8、Third Party Web Sites
In the event that all or part of our assets are sold or acquired by another party, or in the event of a merger, you grant us the right to assign the Personally Identifiable and Non-Personally Identifiable Information collected via the Sites.
We make reasonable efforts to ensure security on our systems, however, no data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you understand that any information that you transfer to GEMME is done at your own risk.
If we learn of a security systems breach we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using these Sites or providing Personally Identifiable Information to us you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of these Sites. We may post a notice on our Sites if a security breach occurs. We may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing.